Tuesday, April 3, 2012

UP TO GOOD - Easter At Home

my easter tree

This year, we are spending Easter at home, and my mom and brother are coming to stay. yeah! So I have started to decorate the house with a few Easter touches. Starting with our entrance, I made what I think is a typical traditional Easter tree. 

I took two bunches of Spring branches (from COOP) and placed in a glass hurricane (DEPOT) filled with water. I then tied lots of little wooden Easter decorations (bunnies, eggs, rabbits in carrot cars!) to the branches (MIGROS). It is quite a "big" display and for the price really reasonable.


p.s. also alongside I placed some white ceramic Easter decorations that I have decided to collect. There are so many cute Easter figurines that I thought I would limit myself to one "type" so as not to go too overboard. However, already the collection is "breeding". Plus, I am regretting the idea of having a glass jar of chocolate eggs alongside - as you can see there are not that many left!

No comments:

Post a Comment