Monday, April 23, 2012

GOOD EVENTS - Expat Expo

wonderland

Yesterday, we exhibited at the Expat Expo in Cham, and it was so much fun! We showcased an Alice in Wonderland Tea Party and were handing out lots of cards and candy. Here are two of the official expo snapshots of our table but I will be sure to posting all the happy snaps that I took.



In case you missed the Zug expo, you can still attend the Expo in pretty much any main city in Switzerland, and I enjoyed doing a bit of shopping there myself:
- Bought vanilla and chocolate cupcakes and a red velvet cake for my display - and to enjoy afterwards from Peace Foods.
- Met Valerie who is a kindered spirit and is a professional party planner - how perfect! Now customers can shop for party goods with us and get Valerie to do all the planning and set up and take down.
- I bought some proper cheddar cheese from the British Cheese Centre of Switzerland.
- Bought four sets of Bluebelle baby tanks and ruffled panties from Boutique Signorelli - so so pretty! and a cute baby card from Roros.
- Scored getting Mary Kay nail polish for 5chf and some lovely red tea lotion and soap for my mom (thanks for babysitting all day!).
- Visited Custom Caering one too many times to "taste test" their little chocolate bites topped with raspberries.
- Added to my girls book collection from Usborne Books by getting the Illustrated Stories for Kids for the Holidays
- Booked by kids next dentist appointment with Alan Kruger - a fellow South African.
- Said hello to my estate agent, Bailey's school, Zara's new school and have you heard about Mamizeit?

I got so much done in one day and all in English and did I mention the Expo has free admission? Plus, the girls visited in the afternoon with Liam and got their faces hand painted, had a little boy not much older than them make them balloon poodles and got to jump non stop on the jumping castle!

1 comment: